It's more than a job, it's a lifestyle.
We are always on the lookout for passionate people to join our growing team, so even if we don’t have anything advertised that takes your fancy, please don’t hesitate to get in contact.
New position: Ecommerce Manager
If you're an exceptional ecommerce professional with a passion for fitness then read on.
ActiveinStyle.com + TheActiveMan.com specialise in active wear for men and women.
Following strong growth, we are going through an exciting transformation. As part of this we need to recruit a solid ecommerce manager to join our small, focused team and support delivery of our digital growth plan.
Although we offer a great benefits package, you won't be joining us just for that - you'll join us because you share our passion for fitness and a desire to spend your life working on something you really enjoy.
You will be responsible for managing all digital channels as well as maintaining and growing our ecommerce sites, a very broad and hands-on role.
- Daily management of all digital channels focused on increasing relevant traffic through SEO, PPC, Email marketing, display, re-targeting and advertising on Social. Driving measureable ROIs
- Reporting on campaign effectiveness, turnover, traffic, conversion rates, AOV, CPA, LTV and customer retention with the ability and confidence to present recommendations and solutions
- Driving site conversion and increasing AOV
- Liasing with web developers and assisting with building pages, promotional codes, emails
- Ensuring the business is optimising cross and up-sells, A/B and multivariate testing pages on the site to maximize conversion
- Highly analytical approach to analyse customer activity and make recommendations based on the insights to improve the UX and ensure revenue targets are met, including working with freelance website developers to achieve this goal
- Formulate and implement a eCRM and content marketing strategy. Including data segmentation and personalisation across the sites and emails
- Working with the Marketing team to execute the Marketing calendar across all digital channels, taking ownership of digital deadlines to ensure all deadlines are met
- To be successful in your application you must have a very hands-on approach with a positive can-do attitude;
- It is essential that you have AT LEAST 3 years’ experience working within an ecommerce retailer;
- Prior experience with Magento is a MUST;
- Previous experience of working to revenue targets, budget restraints and meeting deadlines are also key;
- Basic-intermediate knowledge of code in particular html/css to assist with building pages, promocodes, emails and communication with agencies/freelance developers;
- Strong analytical and commercial approach, and can take insights and formulate solutions to achieve digital KPIs.
- You must have a high-level of English grammar, with a great eye for detail;
- Have a high-level of understanding of PPC, SEO, Google Shopping & Google Analytics
- Great basic salary of £30-38k following probation and depending on experience
- Incentivised bonus structure
- Staff discount on product
- Access to loads of London’s top studios and unique workouts
If this is you then please email georgina@activeinstyle.