Want to ramp up your functional training game? With the performance of the Nano 6 and the stability of the Nano 7, The Reebok Nano 8 Flexweave is definitely a game changer. With comfort at the forefront of design and with the expertise in performance and weight support from its predecessors in the Nano range, the Reebok CrossFit Nano 8 Flexweave is, one of the best training shoes out there.
The Nano 8 is the shoe for CrossFit and functional gym training (think deadlifts, push press, jumps) and features flexible yet breathable Flexweave composition as well as a fully supportive and stable base; perfect for endurance sessions and barbell work. And in two fresh new colourways – you can keep your style in check whatever your challenge.
This multi-purpose, strong yet flexible shoe will help you get the best from your training – whether you’re just embarking on your first trip to the gym, or hitting the pavement with your mates; to running with increased power, weighlifting and CrossFit – this is the training shoe to give you the optimum power and support you need.
Now for the science… The Reebok Nano 8 features:
- CMEVA moulded midsole adds cushioning
- Designed for: CrossFit performance, flexibility sessions, gym workouts
- High abrasion rubber outsole for traction
- Toe tection adds durability to the toe area for sports specific activities
- Forefoot flex grooves improve performance
- Fit: low-cut design for freedom of movement and quicker transitions
- Materials: NanoWeave upper for lightweight support and breathability
Flexweave is the latest landmark technology from Reebok. The material enables a revolutionary upper, boasting a coveted balance of lightness, durability and stability. Flexweave technology will keep your game flexible across a broad range of exercises.